capturing life. creating art.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rosenbaum Wedding


Collin & Stephanie were married last month. It was a beautiful and sweet ceremony that was so much more about God than about themselves. They wrote their own vows and I must confess... I teared up. :) They are clearly in love with each other and I hope they are half as in love with their pictures as I am. :)

Speaking of love, I fell in love with this wall as soon as I saw it. I actually built all the other locations around where this wall was!

fave.



where's the pitchfork?


How cool do these guys look?

the guys

She's a rock star for the day. And she looks good doing it. :)

bride

I love the cuves and lines of this picture. I'm secretly addicted to it. Every time I see it I kind of smile. :)

lines

Peeking in on the Mr. & Mrs.

spying

Look how intensely Collin is staring at Stephanie! I love this one.

reflecting

A sweet finale to our outdoor shots.

I really wanted to capture something softer than all the urban funkyness that we rocked out. I practically had the bribe the limo driver to stop near this field... but I'm so glad he complied. This was so worth it to me.

softer

And finally... the first dance. A personal fave.

First Dance 2 web

Collin & Stephanie, your wedding was beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

No comments: