capturing life. creating art.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My oldest clients

Triniti is my oldest client. I've shot her since she was in the womb. :) I'd like to say that's why she's one of my favorites but I'm torn between that and the fact that it seriously doesn't get any cuter than Triniti! Not only is she naturally gorgeous but her Mommy & Daddy dress her in the coolest outfits. Triniti, like her parents, always looks 100% put together.

Fave.

trin

trin




I really can't tell if Triniti is a Mommy's girl or a Daddy's girl. It seems like she loves comfort from her mama and silly play time with her daddy.


trin


trin

Hooray for smiles!! Right Lori?

trin

trin

trin

Good genes. :)

trin




Love this picture - its so them!

trin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww...you're so sweet Michelle! I love reading what you write about everyone...you have such a way with words. Thanks again for the amazing pictures. And yes, we are SO thankful for smiles...it only took 6 photo sessions with you to get them. :)