capturing life. creating art.

Friday, June 27, 2008

triniti

i can't believe its been 3 months since triniti was at my house letting us know that she was going to fight her modeling career tooth and nail. :) well, she is fighting a losing battle.... i may not have won a smile out of her this session but she was a dream to work with and i got some adorable shots. here are a few of my favorites:






























If you're hoping to book a session this summer please let me know right away. I'm filling up fast and I'm not planning on taking much, if any work in August or September. :)

Thanks again CJ & Lori for allowing me to capture this milestone in Triniti's life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ms. Michelle,

It was a pleasure modeling for you (even though you couldn't squeeze a smile out of me). I look forward to my next photo session with you...maybe when I'm 9 months (my Mommy will see how you're feeling by then). Thank you for taking awesome pictures of me. Love,

Triniti

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

She is a wonderful subect! Love that dimple!
Are you going to post the other couple too? I want to show Fabio! :)

Tara Sasser said...

Her eyes are beautiful! I love that chair, where did you get it?

Sam said...

those are absolutely gorgeous. smile or no smile, she is a beautiful baby and super photogenic!

i love seeing your skills just grow and grow! :)

Angela said...

Your work is stunning! :-)